Tuesday, August 21, 2012

new blog ZOMG!


I started this blog so I could converse with other book-obsessed people like me.  I'm always on the look out for new and innovative authors with captivating voice and characters I wish I knew in real life.  I don't review books professionally and any reviews on this site are my own opinion.  Not all books receive positive reviews, but I will give my honest feedback.  I'd love to hear recommendations from other readerly folks!


things to know about me

I am a writer. no, I don't have a book published - although some day I hope to. for now I'm content to spend what free time I can find typing away on my laptop on my current work in progress. more updates to come on that soon....


my favorite novel is A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. read it if you haven't already.  I'm a little obsessed with it's awesomeness.




this is my cat Zoe.



and my other cat Bailey


they pretty much run the house - or like to think they do :)




I have a strange fascination with zombie movies and books. 



feel free to leave some comment love<3  happy reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment